720 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
Reservations for the conference will be available in early 2020
$159 per night (conference rate available from 8/21/2020 to 8/29/2020)
August 23, 2020 — August 26, 2020
Pavement Management: Paving the Way to Asset Management
The conference sessions will be organized around the following sub-themes.
- Improving Quality
- Making it Work
- What’s New?
- Airport Pavement Management
- A Life Cycle Approach
- The Road to Innovation
- Sustainability and Reliability
- Distress Data Collection
- Local Agency Pavement Management
- Abstracts due (New Date): May 22, 2019 (Access the website to submit an abstract. Need to create an account first)
- Abstract acceptance decisions: July 2, 2019
- Draft paper/extended abstract submission: October 30, 2019
- Final papers/extended abstracts: February 20, 2020
- Registration opens: February 2020
CONFERENCE PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
|Day 1 (8/23/2020)||Day 2 (8/24/2020)||Day 3 (8/25/2020)||Day 4 (8/26/2020)|
|Concurrent sessions||Concurrent sessions||Optional activities|
|EVENING||Reception and Poster session||Gala dinner|
The 11th ICMPA in 2020 will have multiple levels of sponsorship opportunities. Interested parties please contact Omar Smadi.
POOLED FUND FOR STATE AND LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCIES
The Iowa DOT is organizing a pooled fund study for the state and local transportation agencies. Please visit the pooled fund site for additional information.